Thursday, June 3, 2010

Still Alive

Yes, I'm still alive and running. I've had some other stuff come up recently, and have not felt much inclined to "blog".

I'll try and update something soon.

Here is a quickie.

-CMM was a disaster, in more than one way. Was diverted to the FINISH line at mile 21 due to Thunderstorms in the area, and now have the distinction of having a Finishers medal that say's 26.2 Miles. I need to file away the 6 and put a 2.

-Ran a Trail Half Marathon in Chattanooga. Hills are still HARD.

Not really training for anything particular. May try and hit 20:xx in a 5K for a July 4th run.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're still alive! Was wondering when I couldn't access your blog a few weeks ago.

    Sorry CMM was a disaster. I'd be incredibly upset if I got diverted with only 5 miles to go.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. :)